**Please note this ad is a repost
Key Car Facts
-Model Year: 1977
-Location: Matthews, North Carolina
-Asking Price: $5800
-Contact: No Longer Available
Original Content From Ad: Car has been my daily driver for 2 years. Has rust in the typical places for these cars. Paint is not perfect, interior is B+, engine starts every time and runs out strong.
– 2000 miles on suspension rebuild. Replaced all 4 struts, ball joints, and replaced all bushings with polyurethane ones.
– Replaced stock exhaust with a ceramic coated header and 2.25 inch pipe exiting to the driver side.
– 500 miles on reworked / polished head, replaced all valve seats
– Gas tank lined
– repaired dealer installed A/C, blows cold
– has a full dash cover installed with a new “Datsun” badge
– replaced fuel filter, fuel pump, fuel injectors, radiator, starter, alternator, water pump, plugs, wires, oil pan gasket, carpet, radio and speakers.
– 4 goodyear tires at about 80%
– Auto shifts perfect